If you would like to be a sponsor please fill out EXHIBITOR & SPONSORSHIP PROSPECTUS.
ECCE 2011 CONFERENCE PROGRAM -Tentative Agenda
- May 1, 2011 Author notification of acceptance or rejection
- June 27, 2011 Deadline for receipt of final manuscript (This is a Hard Deadline)
- All submissions must be made on-line from the website. The link to upload paper was sent with the digest acceptance email.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- Paper Length: Maximum 8 pages
- Paper Size: US Letter (8.5" x 11") or A4 (210mm X 297mm)
- File format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Maximum file size: 4MB
- MANDATORY: Use IEEE PDF EXPRESS to ensure your PDF is Xplore compliant.
- PDF Express Guidelines
- Do not page number your paper.
- In order to help the author meet the above specifications, please use the paper template
- Login to the website (link provided in the digest acceptance letter) for paper submission and follow the instructions. You will receive notification following successful submission of the finals version of your paper.
- The IEEE electronic copyright form (eCF) button will show up after a successful paper submission. We strongly recommend that you complete this copyright submission during the same session that you upload your paper PDF file. If you cannot submit the copyright form now for some reason, you will receive an e-mail reminder that will give you a new URL and password to use to submit your copyright form at that time.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All accepted papers must be accompanied by a signed IEEE Copyright Form to be included in the conference technical program and the conference proceedings CD. It is the responsibility of the author to ensure that they have submitted the form in a timely fashion by the submission deadline.
Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could result in rejection of the paper.
With your accepted paper, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- ECCE 2011 requires every accepted paper to be linked to a full conference registration (i.e., not a student registration) by one of the paper authors. However, an author's full registration can be used to meet this linkage requirement for a maximum of three papers that include him/her as an author. ECCE 2011 does not provide any funding for conference attendance by paper authors.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.